Energised interest rate
With an average return of 0.20 %, your savings can earn you up to 4 times more than with traditional accounts.
Tier-based reward system*
From CHF 1 to CHF 50,000: rate of 0.30 %
From CHF 50,001 to CHF 100,000: rate of 0.20 %
From CHF 100,001 to CHF 200,000: rate of 0.15 %
A risk-free investment.
Combine security with an attractive rate for your money, enjoying the benefits of a risk-free savings account.
- Currency: CHF
- One account per customer
- Account opening and closure: free of charge
- Annual statement: free of charge
- Lower limit: none
- Payments: not mandatory
- Payment limit: CHF 200,000
- E-banking and mobile banking access
- During the first 12 months, withdrawals are subject to a penalty1.
- After the first 12 months:
- Penalty-free withdrawal limit per calendar year:CHF 100,0002
- Notice for amounts exceeding the limit: 6 months
- Number of annual withdrawals: unlimited
- Withholding tax: 35 % on interest of CHF 200 or more
The CA Energy account comes as part of the CA EssenCiel pack
From CHF 0 per month 3
- Deposits of CHF 20,000 or more: Free
- CA EssenCiel pack CHF 15 per month
- Details: Fee guide
* See detailed terms and conditions at your local branch. The interest rates quoted may be raised or lowered at any time according to developments in the financial markets.
1 If a withdrawal is made during the first 12 months, a penalty of 2 % will automatically be applied to the amount withdrawn.
2If the withdrawal limit is exceeded without notice, a penalty of 2 % is automatically applied to the amount exceeding the limit. If you exceed the withdrawal limit with notice of less than six months, the penalty is reduced proportionally.
3The CA EssenCiel pack is subject to conditions. For more information, please refer to the ‘Service Rates’ brochure, which can be downloaded from our website www.ca-nextbank.ch, or obtained from one of our branches. Promotional offers are not cumulative. The information contained in this publication is provided for guidance purposes only and cannot be considered as an offer, incentive or recommendation to purchase and/or sell products.
Crédit Agricole next bank (Switzerland) SA reserves the right to adjust its fees, services and interest rates.