Trust in Amundi, your investment partner1
1 IPE Research's «"Top 400 Asset Managers” »report published in June 2018 based on assets under management as at December 2017.
Benefit from a one-off subscription in three simple steps
|Open a bank
Would you prefer to make the most of your time and carry out the first two steps remotely?
Open your account 100% online securely in 15 minutes and immediately receive your IBAN*
- Currency: CHF
- One deposit account per customer
- Opening a deposit account: free
- Availability of funds (buy-back): any time
- The investment fund deposit account comes as part of the CA EssenCiel banking pack
- Deposit statement: free
- Tax statement: CHF 80
- Registration/buy-back fees2: 0.50% of the transaction total
- Flat-rate fees: CHF 50.00/transaction
- Custody account charges1: 0.20% per year, minimum of CHF 120.00/year
- Withdrawal of funds invested: CHF 120 per withdrawal
- Investment deposit: not authorised
- Closing a deposit account: CHF 50
2Also includes fees collected by third parties. Other fees and taxes are not included (VAT, advance tax, stamp duty, etc.).
The information above is provided solely for information purposes and should in no way be considered a service offering or recommendation to buy or sell financial instruments.
The information contained on this website does not take into account the customer's individual, financial or tax needs. This information may be changed by the issuer of the financial instrument without notice. The bank will not be held liable for any consequences resulting from these changes.
The documentation on the services and list of investment funds offered by the bank are available on our website www.ca-nextbank.ch and from your advisor. You can also request the terms for buying and selling investment funds offered by the bank, as well as prospectuses and fund sheets, free of charge from an advisor.
The customer is aware and acknowledges that any investment always carries a risk of loss.
The bank reserves the right to change at any time and without notice the fees and pricing applicable to its banking products and transactions in financial instruments.