Details of the offer
- Currency: CHF
- Fees: none
- Processing fees: none
- Loan: fixed advance
- Collateral: assets in investment funds and cash, depending on bank terms and conditions
- Minimum loan amount: CHF 25,000
- Maximum loan amount: CHF 1,000,000
- Interest rate: fixed rate valid for one year, with automatic renewal for the same period during the loan term.
- Loan period: 5 years
- Early repayment without penalties at the end of each rate lock period
- Tax statement on request: CHF 80
How it works
We respond to queries
and release funds within 48h
I want to build a pool, but I don’t have enough cash on hand.
I call my advisor to find a solution. He reminds me that I have assets in an investment fund, which he can use as collateral to grant me a loan.
I have assets in an investment fund worth CHF 50,000.
An amount set by the bank based on the loan-to-value ratio, e.g. CHF 25,000, is immediately available in your current account. Start your home renovations with peace of mind!
Reap the benefits... over time. Repay your securities-based loan when it suits you. Fund assets have far more benefits than a mere investment.
You need money to make a plan a reality.
You contact your advisor to get a loan for your project.
You have assets with an Amundi investment fund.
The securities-based loan is perfectly adapted to your needs.
You receive the money you need on your current account.
Interest is accrued over the loan period. Repay your loan when it suits you*.