In your first meeting, get professional advice and plan the best possible investment of your retirement capital.
Take advantage of our partnerships with two vested benefits foundations and optimise your planning over time.
Boost your capital
Invest in pension funds issued by recognised companies on the Swiss market. Choose funds with up to 85% in equities.
Choice of 5 investment product issuers
Choice of investment products from UBS, Crédit Suisse, Pictet, Swisscanto, and Swiss Life with the favourable conditions of institutional investment products.Sign up for a Vested Benefits Account
Vested benefits account conditions
Pension plan offer in partnership with the Liberty pension foundations.
- The vested benefits account is part of a banking pack (CA Start, CA Extra, CA First)
- 1 account per client and per foundation
- Transfer from another pension fund
- Selected pension foundation’s fee schedule applied
- Opening a vested benefits account for savings and/or investment funds: free
- Vested benefits account: 0.01% remuneration rate
- Vested benefits deposit: 1% flat fee per year, deducted monthly from the retirement assets . Only available to Swiss residents.
Liberty pension foundations
- The vested benefits accounts for savings and/or investment funds described above are opened with the following foundations (Liberty Group):
- Liberty Foundation for Vested Pension Benefits
- Lealta Vested Benefit Foundation
Conditions for early withdrawal
- In the context of early retirement
- In the event of departure from Switzerland
- When buying your primary residence
- To launch your business and become self-employed
- To amortize or reimburse your mortgage loan
- Other withdrawals are possible according to conditions provided for by law
- Easy transfer from another pension institution
- Transfer to one of the two Liberty foundations, or towards both at the same time